That is what I heard when I got off the phone with Dish Network after telling them that I wanted to set up a box in our bedroom. I have never had TV in the bedroom going up and was only able to have it for a short time since we have been married. Now I can watch Katie Lee and Hoda on the TODAY Show in the bedroom! Woop Woop! I usually to a certain extent dread random visitors coming into our house. We have pictures of RJ up everywhere. Pictures are all we have left of him that we can bare to look at. I have a diaper bag containing almost everything he ever touched in our closet but nobody else see's our closet. Anyway, our pictures always strike up the conversation of "Oh you have children" Then we have to go through the explanation of yes we have children, no they are not here. Or my favorite question when they see his pictures "Oh am I going to wake the baby!?" Because they see all the pictures of him but do not see him. So they automatically think he is asleep. Sometimes I just want to tell people that ask this "Oh don't worry, there's no way on earth you will wake our baby" ;) So here I sit, waiting for the installation to finish, waiting for the awkwardness to end. My husband and I both are fans of Shinedown. They have a song called, "The Crow and The Butterfly". My husband has always liked it but never really thought about why. Mind you, this song came out before we even got married I believe. Well the song is actually about losing a son. Go figure. It's a pretty song. I hope you enjoy.
Shinedown's "The Crow & the Butterfly"
No comments:
Post a Comment