Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Due Date Sweet Phoebe

I wrote this one well you guessed it ;) on her due date.


Happy Due Date Sweet Baby
We miss you so much its crazy
It rained yesterday
God seemed to make nature match my heart.
There's so much I want to say
I have no idea where to begin
I wish I could have you in my arms
I long so much to feel the warmth of you little body
I want you to feel mommy's kisses
I want you to feel daddy's warm hugs
They make the world, and the pain go away
They are the best hugs ever.
It feels so wrong to live life without you.
I'm scared we are leaving you behind.
You're a part of our family.
You should be here with us.
I promise to try to move on.
It will be so very hard.
This whole experience has left your mommy and daddy,
broken, battled, and scarred.
We dreamed of having a big family,
With you leading the way.
But we lost those dreams,
on a hot, sticky June day.
I remember looking around the delivery room,
looking at your daddy and saying we are here far too soon.
You were here for such a short amount of time
You brought us so much joy
You brought your mommy and daddy closer
You were such a blessing
I know you have to have a mansion in heaven.
I hope you get your hug and kiss I send to you everytime I pray
I hope you feel my love
getting them 4 or 5 times a day
We love you so much.
We'd give anything to have you back.
But like they say, "Life is like a train on a one-way track"
We can't go back,
We can't change the past,
We can only move forward and make the best.
 I hope you're smiling down on us,
I hope we make you proud.
Take care of your little siblings,
Till God sends them to us through the clouds.
Happy due date sweet baby.
 We miss you so much its crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment