Thursday, August 8, 2013

For Phoebe

This poem was written for our sweet girl three months after we lost her.

 I hope your having fun up there
with sunshine shining through your hair
running through the fields of clover
hand in hand with all the other children gone too soon from this world
all of you are greatly missed
by your mommies and daddies I do know this
I love you more than you'll ever know
it saddens me that I'll never get to watch you grow
I'll never see you on your first day of school
But then again you'll never know of anything cruel
I miss you so much sweet angel of mine
I know I will see you when it's the right time
I'll hold you in my arms, and whisper in your sweet little ear,
"I love you, and I've missed you so much my dear"
Your watching over us I know,
And over time you'll watch your siblings grow
No matter how long our time apart may be
You'll always be our baby to me
You have taught me so many things in your short little life
Never take things for granted, always love, and always find the joy in life
You'll Never be forgotten, always be missed,
I'll be waiting to give you a kiss
wherever we go, whatever we do, just know,
I will ALWAYS love you.

I love you my baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment