I am currently in school to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. In order to actually be certified in my state of residence I have to take three tests in the PRAXIS series. I took one of them this past Monday. I don't know that I have ever studied harder for a test in my life! Not only did I not want to receive news that I failed the test but you have to shell out some money for these tests as well and I felt that I would have wasted our money if I had failed. At the end of the test it gives you your "Raw Score" so it's not an official score, but it gives you an idea of how you did. Passing requirement score for my particular program is 137. According to the score it gave me at the end of the test I made a 168! Holy Cow! I was so nervous! I almost cried whenever I looked at how much higher I scored passed the "passing score".
I am in for a fun filled weekend this weekend. I get to go to an SEC football game that is going to be on ESPN, A friend I haven't seen in over two years is staying the weekend and we're going to have a "Twilight" Marathon! I also get to tour my dream school which will one day be my Alma Mater. I plan on receiving my Masters Degree from this school. I am SO EXCITED. I will be exhausted at the end of the weekend but I am excited about it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment