Today starts yet another school semester. I am so finished with school! I'm ready to know what I need to know, graduate with Honors and start working.
I was watching the highlights from the Country Music Festival and Carrie Underwood sang a song called "See You Again" As always it made me think of my sweet RJ. It also made me think of a few of my friends that are currently going through deployments with their husbands. One has two small boys, has just moved, and accomplished it successfully without her husband by her side. She's been through some tough times herself and I highly admire her strength she shows during deployments. The other has a small daughter and has moved back home to be around family during deployment. Her daughter is so adorable and always has the cutest faces in pictures. Both ladies I consider good friends and I'm sure they already have heard the song but I'll post a link just incase anybody else to might be reading this hasn't heard it.
I've been having nightmares about my future children being taken away from me. It's really been effecting my sleep. One day I'll have children in my arms. Some day. Hopefully.
Carrie Underwood ~ See You Again
No comments:
Post a Comment