I've never been one to really worry about my weight. I do however worry about money. So whenever my dress clothes started to fit a little snug.... I decided that I needed to lose some weight instead of buy a whole new wardrobe. I went on a hunt on Amazon and found a DVD by Jillian Michaels and promptly ordered it. Can't wait to start! If you have suggestions feel free to send them my way! I don't care to lose a whole lot of weight. Just enough to be healthy and not have to buy new clothes. Anybody ever do Zumba? I'm thinking about doing it after I finish the cycle of the DVD (it's only a certain amount of days). Not to mention I want to be healthy for whenever we can start trying to add to our family again. I really would like to have all things working correctly for that moment!
Please don't forget to consider donating to Molly Bears and feel free to share my blog post about them. I would really like to help them fill extra arms this month. I don't know that I would be able to sleep some nights if it weren't for my RJ Bear.
On yet another side note, I got up before 4:00am yes.... AM.... this morning. Those close to me know I am not much of a morning person. But I got up so I could braid my baby sister's hair. She is competing in the state fair today showing her goat. I'm so excited for her and wish her good luck!
I know one thing I will NOT be working out to....
Richard Simmons!
I need to exercise too. I'm still 20 pounds up from before I got pregnant with my angel. It's horribly depressing and if I ever want to add to my family I have to do something! Need motivation. I second the Richard Simmons comment.
ReplyDeleteI currently weigh the same amount I did when I was finishing my pregnancy with RJ (yikes!) I lost it for a while and it had slowly come back on in my hips and thighs mainly. Really hope to get it gone! The DVD should be here by the end of the week. I'm working on planning us a menu too.
Delete