My hands did this all day on Wednesday and still looked like this when I got up Thursday. So I headed to the doctor. I was then diagnosed with Secondary Raynaud's Disease. I have read a good bit of information here. While it doesn't seem to be life threatening, it does take some diligence. I've starting looking for gloves and hats to start a glove and hat collection so I match any and every occasion. I also have been on the lookout for warm socks that will still go under my shoes. Every time my hands start getting cold I have a minor panic attack trying to get them warm so they don't turn blue. I have experience a lot of aches and pains in them the past few days once they calmed down. I'm guessing it's from the blood being restricted for so long. To say that I can't wait for warmer weather would be an understatement.
On the weight loss front, tomorrow is weigh in day! We'll see if watching those calories ever so closely will count off! I'm anxious to see!
On the weight loss front, tomorrow is weigh in day! We'll see if watching those calories ever so closely will count off! I'm anxious to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment